Compliance with State and Federal Laws –Florida Real Estate Loans, Inc., recognizes and complies with the extensive federal and state laws and regulations that address your privacy rights. This webpage's details do not cover everything we do to protect your privacy. From secure servers to encrypted emails, we do everything possible to protect your information. In addition, we only use your information for the sole purpose of obtaining a mortgage approval. We do not resell any information.
Additionally, you may want to contact your appropriate state agency in charge of overseeing applicable state laws related to privacy rights because these rights may vary from state to state. Note, too, that certain federal and state laws may determine our record keeping practices and detail how long we are required to maintain your personal information.
Florida Real Estate Loans, Inc., is licensed as a mortgage broker operating within the state of Florida under regulation of the Florida Office of Financial Regulation and the Consumer Finance Protection Bureau. All practices, procedures, and applications used by Florida Real Estate Loans, Inc., are governed by these agencies and we strictly adhere to their requirements.
By submission of your email to our site, you are agreeing that Florida Real Estate Loans, Inc., (FREL’s) may from time to time contact you with information about your loan application, changes in programs, or industry updates that we feel may be important to you. At any time you may unsubscribe to these email notifications by using the appropriate links. Your email will never be sold or distributed to another company, subsidiary, or persons for contacting you.
- Privacy Notice
- Email Approval
- Secure System
- Who We Are
- Our Website
- Mortgage and Finance Regulation
- Equal Housing Lender
By state and federal laws, FREL’s is bound to disclose the loan program, cost and fees associated with that program, and the liability you are placing yourself in by obtaining a mortgage. Each loan program will have a different site of disclosures that effect the program and informing you. These will be provided depending on the loan program you choose.
As a borrower you have certain rights.
1) You have the right to shop for the best loan for you and compare the charges of different mortgage brokers and lenders.
2) You have the right to be informed about the cost of your loan including the interest rate, points, and other fees.
3) You have the right to ask for a good faith estimate of all loan and settlement charges before you agree to the loan and pay fees.
4) You have the right to know what fees are not refundable if you decide to cancel the loan agreement.
5) You have the right to ask your mortgage broker to explain exactly what the mortgage broker will do for you.
6) You have the right to know how much the mortgage broker is getting paid by you and the lender for your loan.
7) You have the right to ask questions about charges and the loan terms that you do not understand.
8) You have the right to a credit decision that is not based on your race, color, culture, national origin, sex, marital status, age, or whether any income is from public assistance.
9) You have the right to know the reason if your loan is turned down.
10) You have the right to ask for the HUD settlement cost booklet “Buying Your Home” or “The Home Buyers Toolkit. “Buying Your Home” and “The Home Buyers Tool Kit” and other helpful information is available at HUD’s web site: Http://www.hud.gov/offices/hsg/rmra/res/respa_hm.cfm. For questions call 800-569-4287.
We employ industry recognized security safeguards to help protect the personally identifiable information that you have provided to us from loss, misuse, or unauthorized alteration. All data sent to Florida Real Estate Loans, Inc., is protected with technology that enables encryption of your data.
Who We Are
Headquartered in Saint Augustine, Florida, we are a licensed mortgage broker with the state of Florida. Our mission is to provide a simpler method of funding mortgages for the American dream while making the United States a better place to live. Our home office is located at 16A Poinciana Avenue, Saint Augustine, Florida 32084.
We are licensed by the state of Florida under license number MBR1882. We are also licensed under the National Mortgage Licensing System (NMLS) with number 1431881. Our loan originators are all licensed under the same regulation and work to provide the highest integrity possible.
The Florida Real Estate Loans website is for the purpose of making contact with you. When you fill out our form sheet we will make contact with you, the consumer, by your preferred contact number or email address. We believe that buying a home is an important financial decision. Our staff are licensed and seasoned professionals who have your best interest in mind. We do not sell your information or distribute it to anyone, but hold the right to make contact with you until you either unsubscribe or inform us you are no longer interested in our services.
Mortgage and Finance Regulation
It is with pride that Florida Real Estate Loans, Inc., works and abides by the laws put in place to protect the consumer. The agencies most concerned with your protection are the Florida Office of Financial Regulation (http://www.flofr.com) at 850-487-9687, or Consumer Finance Protection Bureau (www.consumerfinance.gov) at 855-411-2372. From mortgages, consumer financing, to student loans, both of these agencies can be of great assistance in helping you make sound financial decisions.
Equal Housing Lender
Florida Real Estate Loans, Inc., is an equal housing lender. As prohibited by federal law, we do not engage in business practices that discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, culture, national origin, sex, marital status, age (unless you are too young to enter into a binding contract), because all or part of your income may be derived from any public assistance program, or because you have, in good faith, exercised any right under the Consumer Protection Act. The federal agency that administers our compliance with these federal laws is the Federal Trade Commission, Equal Credit Opportunity, Washington DC 20580.
One Final Word
We take pride in what we do. Our job is to help make this country strong again through integrity and financially sound practices. The bottom line is we will make it right. If this sounds like the kind of company and people you would like to do business with, then we invite you to contact us right away.